Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Fraud and Betting Proceeds Misappropriation

EvanSep 19th, 2019Posted by Evan on
online slots free money no deposit

Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Fraud and Betting Proceeds Misappropriation

Amaya founder in addition to former BOSS David Baazov lands with hot water, past Kenyan councilmancouncilperson, councilwoman comes front with considerable fraud accusations

A ex- Kenyan MP accused Amaya Gaming Party (now The Stars Group) and its founder, entrepreneur David Baazov, of misappropriating billions of Kenyan shillings by means of NIC Checking accounts after the provider entered often the East Photography equipment country in fact.

Kennedy Nyagudi, a previous MP that represent the city associated with Kisumu, believed Amaya experienced allegedly conspired with the aforementioned bank in order to abroad billions of Kenyan shillings that had been produced by the Canadian gambling giant’s local part.

Amaya made its Kenyan subsidiary this year. Mr. Nyagudi said in a investigative skin flick that broadcasted on KTN News prior this week which he presented a 15% stake inside the subsidiary plus was displayed as one regarding its Administrators. Mr. Baazov reportedly run the remaining 85% stake with Amaya’s Kenyan branch.

The provider launched couple of products the exact M-Lotto Sweepstakes and the Brilliant Mega Kwachua mamilii lotto which swiftly gained level of popularity among Kenyan gamblers in addition to raked in millions of Kenyan shillings right after they commenced operation.

The particular proceeds from Super Mega Kwachua mamilii lotto product, which usually totaled KSh375 million, based on Kenya’s Bets Control together with Licensing Table (BCLB), have been initially currently being wired towards Amaya’s account at Money Bank, Mr.. Continue Reading »